Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Lissie's Work Dress!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Pressed_Flowers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 1st, 2005
    Posts
    114
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Now that the board is back up and I hadn't been on it in a couple of weeks I can share my good news. I sold some of these collector fairy figurines that have and with that money I did a buy it now on Felicity's work dress, complete with apron, shawl and mob cap!!! It was shipped out today and my Lissie and I are quite excited! Expect pictures once I get it!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member agcollector293110's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 28th, 2005
    Posts
    301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yay! That's great news! Haha your cat loves your dolls too! She loves the Josefina that I just downey dunked...I think it has something to do with the scent of downey!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WOW! Congratulations! Enjoy it when it comes, and don't forget to post [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] ! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    megaagfan1
    Guest megaagfan1's Avatar

    Post

    WOW!! Congrats! YES! Don't forget to post pics!! I can't wait to see it!! [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congrats on Lissie's Work gown!Can't wait for pics!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •